Friday 31 January 2014

Initial Audience Feedback - Survey Monkey

  • I have collected information regarding the sort of music people listen to, where they shop for latest fashion and whether they enjoy more than one type of genre of music. The results are as follows:



Conclusion: From what I have found out from my research is that all of them enjoy all different types of music, and in connection with my magazine, I feel like they would enjoy reading this due to the fact that it is a mix of growing and upcoming artists that they would be interested in listening to. Also, all of them said that music is very important to them and that two of the three digitally download music. Lastly, all of them said that they buy their clothes from mainstream stores, however, one said that they enjoy mixing up their fashion, this could be a factor in deciding whether I want to add different type of fashion stores to attracted my chosen audience. Either or, I think that I conducted my research well and gives me a clear picture of the type of music I want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment