Friday 31 January 2014

Responding to Staff Feedback & Target Setting

  • I was given a various amount of advice regarding the type of direction I need to go in regards of my chosen genre for my magazine, and after editing most of the posts from my teacher's guidance, this is my response to said feedback:


As of 31/01/2014:

Conclusion & Targets:
  • I think that the feedback that I received was very helpful in improving my work due to the fact that I was quickly able to amend/add to my posts, which also adds to the research element of the project and helps me decide where I want to go with my magazine cover and how I want to set it out, which is one target of mine for next week. I have to determine how I am going to lay out my information on my pages and how I want it to look, I think that this is important due to the fact that it matters if my target audience doesn't understand what I am trying to put across to them and I have to look at all aspects of my chosen genre to fully fulfill my project's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment