Tuesday 14 January 2014

Magazine Collection

  • To help with my research and to give a broad image of how to create my own magazine, I collected together a few of my favourite covers of the past year (2013).
  • The website CoverJunkie helped me very well when searching for magazine covers from a certain year and by name.
  • I am focusing on finding covers that either mix together the use of black and white with a colour, or something that strikes my attention the second I look at it.
  • Also, I'm looking at the way the model is placed on the cover, (E.G. Fig 1 is posing quite sweetly, but Fig 2 is pretty risqué with a broad range of colours used, the dash of bright orange used in Miley's hair and bright yellow for the typography).
  • From conducting more research, I have drawn my attention on 'V' magazine, but for now, I have narrowed my favourite covers down to the follow six:

001~22.jpg
     

    1 comment:

    1. Again, a few lines on what you like and dislike about these.

      ReplyDelete